How to prepare:
Please schedule your appointment by clicking on "Schedule Now" or by calling us at 717-730-0600. Please book your appointment at least 24 hours in advance to allow for proper planning and preparation.
Get your mind and body ready. A little preparation goes a long way on the day of your float. Here are a few pointers to help you get the most from your float:
- Avoid consuming caffeine – you want to be in a peaceful, calm, and relaxed state of mind.
- Eat a light meal a few hours before floating – you don’t want to be overly full with food in your stomach, nor do you want to have hunger causing a distraction. A light meal a few hours ahead of time will put you in the sweet spot!
- Avoid shaving before your appointment – freshly shaven skin can become irritated by the epsom salt for some people. It is best to avoid shaving the day of your appointment.
- Give yourself plenty of time before and after your appointment – you can resume your daily activities directly after your float, but we recommend you take some time to relax and enjoy the feeling for a while before diving back into the daily grind
It’s time to start floating — the best part! Here is how your appointment will go:
- Show up 15 minutes before your float appointment to check-in.
- Take a quick pre-float shower, hit the lights, and then step into the float pod. This will likely be the first time in your life that you are completely unplugged with zero distractions.
- After about 20 minutes of no external stimuli, your brain releases dopamine and endorphins (happy brain!) as zero gravity allows your muscles to recover more quickly.
- After your 60 minute session, take a quick post-float shower to wash all the Epsom salt off your body.
- Get dressed and prepare to head back into the real world feeling rejuvenated.
- Enjoy your post-float afterglow for days to come! After floating, enjoy one of our refreshments and relax for a while before you go.